New Jersey Utz Snack Route

New Jersey Utz Snack Route

Price: $125,000    Weekly Sales: $7,200

Terrific wholesale Utz snack route for sale with protected accounts in Cinnaminson, Pennsauken and Camden. The warehouse facility is located in West Deptford, NJ. Current owner is selling due to pending relocation and truck + training will be included. Qualified buyers can purchase the route with a 20% down payment and the company will setup a loan for the remaining 80%.

The route is currently averaging $7,200 per week in gross sales. The owner is compensated at 20% commission which generates approximately $1,440 per week in gross income. Operating expenses vary from owner to owner but are estimated at $300 per week for this route.

This route includes major grocery retailers such as Walmart, Shop Rite, Walgreen’s, Price Rite, and several other supermarkets. Like new 2017 Ford Transit 350 box truck included in deal.  Five day work week and flexible schedule. Truck is included in the price. Great turnkey wholesale route opportunity.

Contact us today for more information

ford transit truck


utz snack route