Route Seller Testimonials
The Route Exchange takes pride in providing great service to anyone who gives us an opportunity to help them with their route for sale. Whether it is a vending, ATM, bread, snack, FedEx, wholesale supply or any other type of route, we believe we provide the best customer service in the industry. We have successfully sold a wide variety of routes all across the country using our targeted marketing and buyer qualification process. Below you will find route seller feedback from clients that we have worked with in the past. These are direct quotes provided anonymously by route sellers.
- The Route Exchange made THE difference in selling my route. I tried to sell the route myself. I spent a great deal of time on my own with no success. Jay Armour screened the applicants and the first client he sent to me bought the business. Jay already lined up a backup possibility should the first one not work out. In this day and age where I have been disappointed by firms I hired because of poor performance The Route Exchange was a refreshing change. Jay Armour was thorough, great with communication and took the trouble to explain everything. His fee was fair for services rendered. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. My only regret was I didn’t hire him sooner.
- “Succeeded where other services failed. The Route Exchange found us buyers that were serious and ready to move forward. Before working with Jay we spent several months with other prominent route sales services and received only two leads…and both of them were a waste of time. Also offered a very fair commission agreement based on the size of our business. Thank you.”
- “Very straightforward process and great communication. I will be contacting The Route Exchange to sell my next route whenever I decide to do so!”
- “I am beyond impressed with the service offered by The Route Exchange. Not only was it simple…it was fast and effective. Within 1 day The Route Exchange found a serious buyer for our vending route. I had been searching via Craigslist, Ebay, local companies, and UsedVending.com for over 3 months without success. Jay and The Route Exchange made this process so seamless. My only complaint is…. I wish I listed with them sooner!!!!”
- “I have tried other brokers and agents to no avail. Jay Armour is the best by far. He is awesome. Thanks Jay.”
- “Jay presented himself in a highly professional manner from the start and maintained an extensive dialogue instilling a feeling of a team working together throughout the process. Jay was always available for any of my concerns. I have dealt with The Route Exchange on more than one occasion and every time my routes sold quickly and sales were handled with the highest level of expedience and professionalism. When needed, I will use their services again.”
- “Quick, easy, got it done! Jay communicated very well and brought potential buyers from the very beginning.”
- “Easy from start to finish. Rather than banging my head against a wall and dealing with tire kickers I let The Route Exchange handle the sales process. They sent me buyers who had funding instead of ones looking for seller financing. They also guided us through the closing process once we had a buyer. Very fair commission and will use the service again. Thanks!”
- “Jay provided excellent service and, above all, communication. We sold a very small route that we were unable to sell through local channels. He exceeded our expectations!”
- “I thought Jay was knowledgeable in the route business and he provided potential buyers to me very promptly.”
- “Great easy experience from start to finish. Highly recommended if you need to find real buyers for your route. Very reasonable commission deal compared to other services we spoke with.”